Topseat is the world leader in toilet seats design, production and perfection, recognized internationally for its top quality and innovation.
With more than 200,000 square feet of manufacturing, warehousing, research and development, and office space across the globe, Topseat produces a wide range of toilet seats, serving multiple markets worldwide. Topseat employs approximately 400 people globally. This represents a diverse, talented and innovative workforce. In 2015, Topseat delivered approximately two million top quality toilet seats to customers in the United States, Germany, Switzerland, France, UK, Italy and beyond.
Our meticulous attention to detail means you’ll never have to worry that the toilet seats we build for you won’t live up to the highest standards of excellence that we promise and you expect.
Below is a brief history of what we’ve brought to the bathrooms of the world:
- In 2003, Topseat was the first manufacturer to produce high quality, high volume bamboo toilet seats. As we start the second decade of bamboo toilet seat production, demand for our products remains strong. Our bamboo toilet seats are sold worldwide under the Topseat brand. Topseat products are also sold worldwide through leading OEM brands.
- In 2004, Topseat developed a flawless, high-gloss finish similar to that used on many automobiles. Until this high-gloss development, ceramic toilet manufacturers were lacking a high-gloss seat solution. Our high-gloss, multi-layer coating process for wooden seats met this need.
- In 2007, Topseat created the TinyHiney Potty® toilet seat. This children’s seat included a convenient, magnetic closure feature that secures the baby seat into the adult lid. The TinyHiney Potty seat was an overnight success. Features of the TinyHiney Potty seat were soon adopted by other manufacturers. Topseat led, others followed.
- In 2008, Topseat created a 3D® toilet seat which became an immediate and continued success in the international market.
- In 2011, Topseat invented the Art of Acryl® toilet seat. This wooden toilet seat includes a high gloss acrylic layer on top plus a decorative high definition image under the acrylic layer. With its enhanced visual depth and clarity, this seat set another standard for toilet seats in the international market, especially in Germany. Now considered one of Topseat’s most popular selling U.S. designer toilet seat lines.
- In 2011, Topseat invented yet another innovative seat: Glaxitz, a wooden toilet seat with a top, acrylic layer in pure white, pure black, and other standard colors.
- In 2012, Topseat developed the Vario Scenario® toilet seats featuring multiple flips of 3D images that change with side-by-side eye movement.
- In 2012, Topseat was the first global manufacturer to produce a wooden toilet seat with a top-placed metal plate featuring both an embossing and relief effect.
- In 2013, Topseat invented the 3D Chrome® toilet seat giving images a metallic background, while simultaneously integrating metallic highlights into the artwork.
- In 2013, Topseat created the Magic Motion® toilet seat. This toilet seat displays a motion picture as the lid automatically closes in slow motion. The Magic Motion toilet seat was launched by a leading European retailer on Feb 04, 2014. It was an immediate hit. The Magic Motion toilet seat quickly became one of the most popular and innovative seats ever released by Topseat.
- In September 2014, Topseat launched its Realtree APG Upland Series® camo seat in Lowes retail stores throughout the domestic United States. During that time this seat appeared on the New York Times Square digital banner display:
- In March 2015, three models of the previously mentioned Art of Acryl® invention are introduced in the U.S. as Topseat’s designer line and are now considered to be some of the top selling designs. Superior quality high definition images sealed with an acrylic glass layer that leaves customers posting raving reviews about its beauty.
- In December 2015, Topseat introduced the DuroNova™ toilet seat. Sleek, modern design that has the look and sheen of porcelain with unmatchable durability. Created with state of the art materials that are virtually indestructible, scratch resistant AND environmentally green! For superior ease of cleaning, DuroNova is equipped with an exclusive and innovative lift off soft push button. The mounting posts are made of stainless steel to provide enhanced durability and resist rusting. The hinges are slow-close. This seat comes with an industry first – 10-Year Warranty!
Topseat is continuously developing new and innovative designs. Stay tuned for exciting new toilet seat designs to come.
Experience the Topseat difference. Let our history, superior paint finish, slow close hinges, innovative designs, and our top in the industry warranties transform your bathroom into a memorable, lasting conversation piece.
Connect with us
Be a part of our social network