Art of Acryl® Elongated Toilet Seat w/ Slow Close Chromed Metal Hinges, Wood, Shabby Chic
- Art of Acryl® designer series features our patented high gloss surface over high definition image.
- “Shabby Chic” – vintage blue distressed, weathered wood image. Be sure to zoom in on the photo.
- The ring and under lid are a glossy flawlessly smooth hand sanded superior grade white painted finish.
- Stylish and sturdy slow close chromed metal hinges.
- Durable wood construction – THREE YEAR WARRANTY!
- Fits elongated toilets – See diagram for measurements.
- Check out the installation video: Installation Video – Slow Close Toilet Seats
This is more than just a toilet seat. It is a work of art and innovation!
Topseat’s innovative patented Art of Acryl® design provides a unique seamless acrylic glass coating that gives this design a one of kind HIGH GLOSS finish.
Featuring a high resolution image of what decorators often call “Shabby Chic” – vintage blue “distressed”, “weathered wood” image on the top of the seat. Be sure to zoom in and see the realistic look of the aged wood and paint. Featuring slow close chromed metal hinges that gently and silently lower the lid and ring of the toilet seat. Top of the lid has a reversed edge (slight slope outward toward top).
This toilet seat is a sturdy wood composition making it comfortable, warm, and durable. You can immediately feel the superior quality of this seat in comparison to others. Quality so superb TOPSEAT offers an unheard of THREE YEAR WARRANTY!
Please note this seat fits ELONGATED toilet seats 18.5 inches from the front of the bowl to the center of the mounting holes at the back of the bowl.
The seat comes complete with mounting bolts, nuts and washers to ensure easy installation and a secure fit. Please take a look at the installation diagram included here. For more in depth installation instruction, please go to our website – Slow Close Toilet Seats – Installation Video.
|Acrylic Image on wood slow close||
wood toilet seat
|Look of Vintage Weathered Wood|
Rebecca Little –
I was looking for something in the “shabby chic” theme and this hit the nail on the head. The clarity and detail of the image is so lifelike it is as if you can feel the paint on the wood. It looks like real weathered wood. And the seat is made of wood. It is the smooth finish I have ever seen. And extremely comfortable. I am replacing all my builder grade plastic seats with Topseat’s wooden seats. And the slow close is awesome. I no longer go into our bathroom and have to close the lid after everyone! Thanks, Topseat!